Trash is a type of folder where your deleted photos and files gets stored after getting deleted from Mac system . When ever you emptied your trash bin on Mac and what you deleted is not actually the files content, you just loss the access of the files from the system, the files are still here but you will not be able to access it . The deleted photos are always there and if you will want to recover deleted photos from emptied Mac Trash then you have to prevent data overwriting on Mac trash . You were losing your important data due to several reasons such as
Reasons Behind Losing The Photos
- Due to accidental deletion
- Due to accidental formatting
- Continue working after the signs of power failure
- Due to Firmware corruption
- Due to natural disaster
- Due to attack of virus or other malware infection
and many more reasons are there due to which you were losing your important photos and files .
But no matter what ever the reasons are if you really wanted to get rid of this problem then we will recommended you to use Undelete Mac Software . It is one of the best recovery software that will help you in recovery your deleted photos from emptied Mac Trash in an effective manner . It is supporting almost all the versions of mac such as snow leopard , panther , lion , jaguar and many more .
Features of Undelete Mac Software
- Provides attractive and graphical user interface
- Available with preview and demo version
- Support all the latest and previous version of Mac
- It is very reliable and very easy in use
- No technical knowledge required to use this software
- Restore photos or other files from different types of storage devices
- Won many awards for its excellency
Prevention tips to keep you photos and files safe
- Always shut down your system properly
- Use trust worthy anti-virus to scan your computer
- Always update your software when it needs
- Do not work after the signs of power loss
User Guide For Undelete Mac Software
Step 1: Firstly you need to download and install the Mac trash Recovery software and then launch it on the main interface of the Mac system .
Step 2 : And then after you will get the list of partitions on the storage device and then select the particular drive from your Mac Hard drive to restore your deleted application .
Step 3: Then after select the type of the files and if in case you not find the file then click on”+” to add the files and “-” to remove the files .
Step 4: Now start the process of scanning for the lost and deleted application
Step 5: And in the last after the completion of the scanning process you will be able to see its preview and then save all the files at their specified location .